Sound Healing Bali
Based in Ubud, we provide information, vibrational therapy and Bali sound healing to support individuals, groups, retreats, holistic centers and other events with their sound therapy needs. Sound Healing Bali is also the online home of the Bali Sound Healers Collective, and the region’s first-ever team of sound therapists and sacred musicians.
About Bali Sound Healing & Therapy
Vibrational sound therapy uses sound, music, and vibrational energy to support physiological, psychological and emotional wellbeing. Throughout the world, a number of different ancient cultures have turned to sound vibration as a way to improve and balance health. Modern science is also acknowledging sound’s potential as an alternative healing force which can complement Western medical practices.
At Sound Healing Bali Our Mission Is To:
- Offer Quality Professionalism—We provide top quality Bali sound healing services from an experienced professional who has served Bali’s top holistic organizations and holistic centers. These services include non-invasive one-on-one tuning fork acupuncture therapy, musical spine, color therapy, live acoustic sound harmonizations, among other techniques gained from the Tama-Do Academy—one of the oldest and most respected sound healing institutions in the world. Each of these techniques are tested for at least 7 years, and are grounded in music theory and scientific principals as well as Chinese Medicine and other holistic practices.
- Inspire Health and Wellbeing—Trained in holistic methods of creating and supporting states of calm, relaxation and presence, our Bali sound healing programs support an ideal environment for sound therapy’s health benefits to be optimally received.
- Unite Community—Support for sound healers and holistic businesses who wish to cooperate with us creates a wave of collective abundance and positivity. Participating in community events such as Water relief, Yoga Aid Challenge, BaliSpirit Festival, aid to alleviate Australian fires, and the Global Yoga Mala are also an important way of sharing the gift of sound healing for those in need.
- Empower the Individual’s Inner World—Techniques are shared to empower a person’s gifts and deep-seated aspirations and enable their inner visions to manifest. Making space for this “inner calling” to surface can support a more fulfilling lifestyle, creative expression, and conscious integration with loved ones, coworkers, and community.
- A Space for Quality Learning—Sound Healing Bali’s training programs are based on the “Three Zone System” of sound therapy developed by Shervin Boloorian. We offer a variety of learning opportunities for those wishing to deepen their experience of sound therapy. Our aim is to offer knowledge, experience and expertise that can help our students learn more fully about the transformative impact of multi-instrumental vibrational sound work , and connect to other practitioners internationally.
Bali Sound Healers Collective
The Bali Sound Healers Collective was the first community of its kind in Bali. It aimed to unite experienced sacred musicians and vibrational therapists from around the island and world uniting them both under Sound Healing Bali’s shared umbrella. Currently, the Collective offers Bali sound healing events including Sound Medicine concerts, group or private sessions and live sacred music and meditation experiences from different world cultures. After 10 years, our Collective offers special Bali sound healing concerts and special events that we can provide for private groups. Learn More .
According to healingchoices.com, sound therapy offers a natural, and noninvasive way of supporting people with the following conditions: Alzheimer’s disease * anxiety, * arthritis * autism * back pain * behavioral difficulties * broken bones * cancer * chemotherapy side effects * depression * digestive disorders * emphysema * high blood pressure * learning disabilities * loss of hearing * memory functioning * muscle & joint pain * pain during labor * pain management * regulation of body temperature * seasonal affective disorder * soft tissue damage * speech problems * sports injuries * stoke * stress * structural problems * tissue regeneration
Make A Booking For A Bali Sound Healing
Get in touch with Sound Healing Bali to make a group or individual booking and to find out about the latest upcoming events that the Bali Sound Healing Collective is scheduled for. We invite you to book a session or contact us with any info or feedback you wish to share about your Bali sound healing experience.